A Car Accident Attorney Representing Victims on Their Road to Recovery
Santa Fe Auto Accident Attorney
If you have been injured in a New Mexico auto accident, its crucial for you to get advice from a Santa Fe car accident lawyer before you give a statement to the insurance company or sign a medical release. Advice from a professional will prevent you from inadvertently damaging your case or waiving important rights.
As a Santa Fe auto accident attorney, Richard A. "Rick" Sandoval is committed to helping New Mexico auto accident victims obtain the best recovery possible for their injuries. He understands the impact that a serious personal injury can have on you and your family. He knows that you need compensation to pay your bills and put your life back together.
As an aggressive auto accident attorney, I am committed to your best possible outcome and offer the following:
- Unlike other New Mexico personal injury law firm that may charge up to 40% or 50%, my firm will never charge more than a 1/3rd fee.
- I will evaluate your auto accident case for free.
- Unlike other New Mexico personal injury firms, I, rather than paralegals, will personally meet with you to discuss your case.
- If necessary, we will make appointments in your home or hospital.
- We offer same day appointments and will begin working on your case immediately.
- I strive to personally return your calls the same day they are received.
Most auto accident cases are based on driver fault or negligence. Some reasons why a driver could be at fault in an auto accident include: failure to follow traffic rules (speeding, running lights, following too closely, etc.); driving while distracted (talking on a cell phone, eating, putting on makeup, etc.); or driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Sometimes other parties are also legally responsible, such as the drivers employer, the government agency responsible for maintaining the road, or even the manufacturer of the vehicles involved. Identifying these parties is especially important when the driver doesn't have enough insurance.
- As your Santa Fe auto accident lawyer, I will gather evidence to convince the insurance company or a jury of the other party's fault. Depending on the needs of your case, I will:
- Examine and photograph the scene and the vehicles involved.
- Interview and get statements from witnesses and first responders while the facts are still fresh in their minds.
- Hire experts to determine the cause of the crash.
- Identify all parties who could possibly be responsible and make claims against them.
Proving your injury
As an auto accident victim, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical treatment and expenses.
- Past and future lost income.
- Pain and suffering.
- Temporary and permanent disability.
To document the extent of your injury and loss, I will gather your medical records and bills; get statements from your doctors, employer, and other witnesses to your injury; and bring in economic experts as necessary to calculate the amount of your losses.
Contact Santa Fe auto accident lawyer, Richard "Rick" Sandoval
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, and you would like to talk to an experienced and compassionate Santa Fe auto accident lawyer, please call me at 505.795.7790or 1-866-BEST LAWYER (1-866-237-8529). Your initial consultation is free.